The Right Choice for Your Home or Business
Get reliable propane delivery and courteous service with Midwest Gas
When Robert and Ruth Greene started Midwest Bottle Gas in 1945, they had one customer. Over the next several decades, the business grew in size and scope, and today, the company serves homes and businesses all over Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati area.
Our customers stay customers because they get dependable, respectful service. Here are just a few of the many reasons why customers come to—and stay with—Midwest Gas:
- Our standing history since 1945, read more about our history and how Robert and Ruth Greene got started.
- We’re locally owned and locally based. When you call us, you get an actual live person answering.
- You can count on us for safe, reliable propane delivery. When you request a delivery, you’ll get it within seven days.
- Need an emergency delivery? Call us any time of day or night, and we’ll be there.
- Our staff is knowledgeable on all things propane and can help with everything from tank installation and leasing to commercial services like forklift-cylinder exchanges and propane autogas.
- What also sets us apart from other propane companies around here is our fair, transparent pricing. We don’t offer deep discounts to lure you in and then increase your propane price once you’re a customer. We don’t promise low prices and then add delivery fees and surcharges.
- We respect our customers and your trust is important to us.
Midwest Gas is a proud member of several industry associations and the recipient of several awards:
- National Propane Gas Association
- Kentucky Propane Gas Association
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Home Builders Association of Northern Kentucky
- United States Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Small Business Award (2010)
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Small Business Success Award (2009)
Ready for propane delivery and service you can trust? Become a Midwest Gas customer today.